Monday, January 16, 2012

Blog review: Marc and Angel Hack Life

Mrs. B. introduced me to Marc and Angel Hack Life a couple of years ago and it rapidly became one of my favorite personal development blogs.  It's nothing really deep or heavy, being mainly lists of simple things to do or think about to improve your life, but if I open my mailbox in the morning and see "Oh!  New Marc and Angel!", that's the first thing I read.  Even though there is some repetition from one post to the next (for example, quite a few of the 101 Simple Truths We Often Forget had appeared previously as part of the 60 Inconvenient Personal Development Truths), this doesn't make the insights provided any less useful - these things are just as true the second or third time you hear them as they were the first, and the repetition causes me to consider them again, which I think is a good thing.  It may not be your cup of tea, but I highly recommend you check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment